Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default Google Play Music App playlist problem

I have a problem when syncing my playlists to the google play app. They sync fine from Itunes to the Music manager program on my app. When I sync from music manager to my phone its gets all messed up. It syncs the playlist songs out of order or double and triples my play list. I had one play list that went from 20 songs to 150. Even if I erase the extras and fix the playlists when I sync new music to my phone it again doubles and triples my playlists. Any idea how to fix this annoying issue?

Global Posts
    162 Global Posts

Default Re: Google Play Music App playlist problem

I have been consistently experiencing a similar issue with my Sprint Galaxy S2, using Google Music. If I ever modify my Playlists, the next time I do a sync, the playlist order will be (mildly) out of order, and there will be double entry of at least 5-10 songs. Many will say that it's not a big deal, since many people simply Shuffle their playlists. However, I have several playlists that are in a specific order for a specific reason, and I would like them to stay in that correct order.

As a side note... I've had similar issues using Winamp's WiFi syncing for Android. In that case, I am seeing the doubling of playlist entries, as you reported above. Very frustrating. Hopefully, my response will resurrect this issue for some fresh eyes to see and provide us with some feedback.

Happy New Year!

Red face Re: Google Play Music App playlist problem

I had the exact opposite problem, my songs kept being deleted from playlists. But Google just updated the app and it doesn't really happen anymore. So id recommend just uipdating the app.