Google Play Music App playlist problem
I have a problem when syncing my playlists to the google play app. They sync fine from Itunes to the Music manager program on my app. When I sync from music manager to my phone its gets all messed up. It syncs the playlist songs out of order or double and triples my play list. I had one play list that went from 20 songs to 150. Even if I erase the extras and fix the playlists when I sync new music to my phone it again doubles and triples my playlists. Any idea how to fix this annoying issue?
- 01-04-2013, 03:11 PM #2
Re: Google Play Music App playlist problem
I have been consistently experiencing a similar issue with my Sprint Galaxy S2, using Google Music. If I ever modify my Playlists, the next time I do a sync, the playlist order will be (mildly) out of order, and there will be double entry of at least 5-10 songs. Many will say that it's not a big deal, since many people simply Shuffle their playlists. However, I have several playlists that are in a specific order for a specific reason, and I would like them to stay in that correct order.
As a side note... I've had similar issues using Winamp's WiFi syncing for Android. In that case, I am seeing the doubling of playlist entries, as you reported above. Very frustrating. Hopefully, my response will resurrect this issue for some fresh eyes to see and provide us with some feedback.
Happy New Year!
- 05-19-2013, 07:52 AM #3
- By curtisk228 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2012, 02:07 PM
- By bassthumpa in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2012, 09:57 AM
- By groversdad in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2012, 04:38 PM
- By inmenzo27 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2012, 02:41 PM
- By omahawk in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2012, 12:00 PM