Hey guys, I just gave our resident expert, Skunkape60 lots of votes for the 2012 Android Central Mobile Nations Community Awards. His service has been invaluable to all of us in moving forward with our GS3 and with the patience of a saint (most of the time ). He helped me as a n00b getting rooted and often has helped many of us get out of jams. He continues to give his time and be a great source of information for all of us. In my opinion, no one is more deserving of this award.

Thanks Skunk.
    12-10-2012 04:03 PM
    Hey guys, I just gave our resident expert, Skunkape60 lots of votes for these new awards. His service has been invaluable to all of us in moving forward with our GS3 and with the patience of a saint (most of the time ). He helped me as a n00b getting rooted and often has helped many of us get out of jams. He continues to give his time and be a great source of information for all of us. In my opinion, no one is more deserving of this award. The link is near the top of the main page just above "Post New Thread".

or here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...l-edition.html

Thanks Skunk.
    Really? There are a lot of advisors all through this forum that work very hard. You just don't see them as they have different phones. But thanks....:beer:
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    12-10-2012 08:42 PM
    Don't care about the others. Just care about my Sprint GS3 and there a lot of members who have received invaluable information from all your generous help. Voting is open until December 21 people, Thanks again, Skunk.
    Skunkape60 likes this.
    12-19-2012 12:46 PM
    Cool.my first tube doing that. Voted for you Skunk. You the man!
    Skunkape60 likes this.
    12-20-2012 02:20 PM
    Link doesn't work for me.
    12-22-2012 10:38 PM
    I agree.. Support your resident AC Advisors, they go out of their way every day to help the community
    12-22-2012 11:48 PM
    ANDROID FORUMS MESSAGE
    Invalid Announcement specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    12-23-2012 02:52 PM
    Link doesn't work for me.
    ANDROID FORUMS MESSAGE
    Invalid Announcement specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    That's because yesterday was the 22nd and today is the 23rd.

Voting is open until December 21 people, Thanks again, Skunk.
    12-23-2012 08:52 PM