Im back. Gmail App

bcbbanga4l

Q&A Team
Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys I just returned and got myself, well I got as a gift and I love , the Galaxy S 3 for sprint. I am coming from Iphone 4s... I am having some issues with the gmail app. Its only syncing some of my emails. I have a little over 1000 in my inbox and gmail app only shows 735 or so...Is there something I need to change or update? I was also wondering if there was a way to view those emails from latest unread first.

Thanks guys foryour help. I apologize if I am putting this in the wrong area its been a while since I have been back here.Glad im back tho.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys I just returned and got myself, well I got as a gift and I love , the Galaxy S 3 for sprint. I am coming from Iphone 4s... I am having some issues with the gmail app. Its only syncing some of my emails. I have a little over 1000 in my inbox and gmail app only shows 735 or so...Is there something I need to change or update? I was also wondering if there was a way to view those emails from latest unread first.

Thanks guys foryour help. I apologize if I am putting this in the wrong area its been a while since I have been back here.Glad im back tho.

I find the stock email app much better. No longer use gmail app.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Change the syncing timeframe, it is set to 30 days stock go back as far as you want.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad