- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
SIM Card Initializing Error...
Not sure if anyone else has seen this error within the stock ROM for the S3. In the Contacts app, if I try go in to the menu and tab "Contacts to display" I get an error saying "SIM Card Initializing..."
If anyone has had this before and fix it, please let me know what your solution was. I have tried to reset the phone, both in the menu and in recovery. I have unrooted the phone and returned to stock, this worked, but I would like to keep root. I wouldn't think that just rooting the phone would be the cause of this error.
- By CarryMe in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2013, 04:29 PM
- By KayIslandDrunk in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 15Last Post: 02-01-2012, 08:32 PM
- By veblenian in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2011, 07:18 AM
- By mloebl in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:42 PM
- By seanwilliams78 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2011, 05:41 PM