I know there is an option to take the bubbly water lock sound off the phone but is there any other easy way to change the sound or add a customer one? I miss the plain lock sound my iphone 4s had or the evo has lol.
- 12-12-2012, 04:19 PM #2
- 12-12-2012, 04:58 PM #3
Re: Lock Sound
I turned off the ripple effect and I don't get that sound.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Not every device nor provider is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.
T-Mobile Note 4 (5.0.1)
2013 Nexus 7 wifi (5.1.1)
Asus Transformer Pad TF300T
T-Mobile Gear S
- 12-12-2012, 05:24 PM #4
- By Rescue29Engine in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2012, 11:31 PM
- By docgoat1987 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2012, 03:56 PM
- By spurdog in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2012, 01:32 PM
- By sbudaj in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2011, 10:44 PM
- By bcbbanga4l in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2011, 09:30 PM