JB 4.1.2 camera not working on GS3

knappster023

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Camera not working on CM10 rom. Tried flashing 4.2 without success. Will take one picture but then shuts down saying "gallery is not responding" and shuts down.

Any help would be great as I really don't want to revert back to stock for Christmas. Thanks.

tlrsax54

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Camera not working on CM10 rom. Tried flashing 4.2 without success. Will take one picture but then shuts down saying "gallery is not responding" and shuts down.

Any help would be great as I really don't want to revert back to stock for Christmas. Thanks.

You should probably post this in the rooting roms and hacks section...but I'm a bit confused, are you trying to use the 4.2 camera on CM10? Or was the stock camera not working either?

knappster023

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
You should probably post this in the rooting roms and hacks section...but I'm a bit confused, are you trying to use the 4.2 camera on CM10? Or was e stock camera not working either?

Stock camera worked fine. Flashed CM10 and had camera for like a week, then would take one picture and say gallary is not responding. Flashed 4.2 in CM10, problem is the same... Have tried wiping the both caches without success...

Next step is a different ROM I guess...

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
You flashed the 4.2 camera? If that's what you are saying you have to tap the screen and let it focus all the way before snapping the pic otherwise you will get a force close.

This message brought to you by my SPH-L710 on CM10 using Tapatalk 2