- 9 Posts
Those TV Spots Where They Transfer Files By Touch
I have an S3 and a Nexus7 and have not been successful transferring anything via the "touch 'em together" as shown on TV. Obviously they are not showing everything.
1. What can be transferred and what cannot be transferred?
2. On the S3, I have NFC and S Beam turned ON. On the N7, I have NFC and Android Beam ON. (Do I need all of them?)
3. I opened Gallery on the S3 and selected several pictures.
4. I turned the N7 face down and placed the S3 on top of it, back-to-back. Nothing happened. ???
If the pictures had been transferred, what folder would they have been placed in?
Hope someone can help this senior citizen with this wonderful technology!
- 12-19-2012, 11:49 AM #2
- 12-19-2012, 12:06 PM #3
- 12-19-2012, 12:39 PM #4
- 12-24-2012, 01:46 AM #6
- 825 Posts
- clean rom ics
Re: Those TV Spots Where They Transfer Files By Touch
It works but after the beep, and the sender has to tap on the file (pic, video) then the receiving device as to ok it. If you watch close, the sender touched the screen. Sometimes holding the phone in a manner to where in the finger seemed to be on screen at all times.
Why do it if you can't over do it?
- 12-24-2012, 01:47 AM #7
- By rollerpig in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2010, 01:42 PM
- By TimD2007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-07-2010, 12:17 AM
- By jdazzr in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2010, 03:55 AM
- By Globetrahter in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2010, 03:46 PM
- By jhilker in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2010, 01:55 PM