- 116 Posts
Taking long exposure photos
I am not a photographer...not do I own an expensive camera. The most expensive camera I own is my Galaxy S3...which has a very nice digital camera as we all know for point and shoot.
But I would like to take a photo like you see with the car lights looking like a ribbon down the highway or the stars moving in an arch through the sky (dreamy stuff eh?).
So, is there a way to do that with our S3's camera?
- By ashakouri1 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2012, 04:56 PM
- By SteveLA in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2012, 02:33 AM
- By alexepena in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2012, 06:25 PM
- By tmcddodd in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2011, 12:07 PM
- By StingrayJG in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:22 AM