Deleted Google Play Music Still Showing Up?
Ok, so i deleted all my music I uploaded on Google Music from the website but when I go onto the app on my phone, all the music still shows up.
It says it would take a couple hours, so I did it last night and its all there still. I cleared out the cache on the app, forced stopped it, deleted the music data off the internal memory and nothing, all still shows up. Am I missing something?
Thanks for any and all help
- 12-19-2012, 01:51 PM #2
- 235 Posts
- LIH Jelly Bean Leak
Re: Deleted Google Play Music Still Showing Up?HTC Touch2 -> Palm Pre -> HTC Evo4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 05-29-2013, 12:20 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Deleted Google Play Music Still Showing Up?
Hi, i had this problem too, except it was the music folder on my internal storage that i deleted when i bought a new sd card.
I deleted the whole folder, and i think this was the problem. Instead of deleting the Music folder from the root, just delete its contents. If you've already deleted the folder just recreate it.
then go into settings, app manager, all apps, music player, and clear cache and stop the process. start it again and it will be cleaned up.
hope that helped.
- By eklisiewicz in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 22Last Post: 10-15-2014, 10:19 AM
- By David Mcerlane in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2013, 06:14 PM
- By JRLiger in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:16 AM
- By David Scherrep in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2012, 05:13 PM
- By bassthumpa in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2012, 10:57 AM