Anti Theft App

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know about any trustworthy anti theft apps for my sprint gs3... Preferably an app that will let you track, lock, wipe, open the camera silently, etc... I'm not above paying for the app as long as it is trusted and not heavy on the phone's ram! Any feedback is appreciated! ;)

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know about any trustworthy anti theft apps for my sprint gs3... Preferably an app that will let you track, lock, wipe, open the camera silently, etc... I'm not above paying for the app as long as it is trusted and not heavy on the phone's ram! Any feedback is appreciated! ;)

To my knowledge "GotYa!" is a good one. Highly rated and has been used to catch people before who stole the phone.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...d=com.myboyfriendisageek.gotya&token=L9N_XHsW

Although not sure if it wipes. Just figured I'd mention it since that's the only one I know. Others may have a better suggestion :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Android lost. Take pictures with.front camera or back camera. Send messages. Read texts. Read call logs. Record sounds. Pretty cool. Awesome.no doubt about it. Screw those other apps

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Android lost. Take pictures with.front camera or back camera. Send messages. Read texts. Read call logs. Record sounds. Pretty cool. Awesome.no doubt about it. Screw those other apps

Just checked this app out on Google Play and watched the video. Very interesting and useful. Seems to do all that lyingfromyou is looking for, and more. I currently use Lookout, but may just have to check out Android Lost. It's compatible with phones and tablets.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Haha, Thanks!! The input is appreciated everyone.... I will look into em'