Screen Draining Battery
I have always had my screen brightness set on "auto brightness," but recently my screen has been the main culprit of my battery drain. I think the times it states for "screen time on" is a lot higher than what it has actually been. I have the time for it to turn back off at 15 seconds so I am not sure what the issue is. Any thoughts?
- 12-20-2012, 03:42 PM #2
- 12-20-2012, 04:34 PM #3
- 12-20-2012, 09:31 PM #4
- 260 Posts
Re: Screen Draining Battery
Yeah, I log about 16ish hours of on time per day for my phone, and I average 2.5 to 3 hours of screen on time. In the battery usage summary, the percentage for screen on time is between 40-50% everyday. I have my brightness set at halfway, no auto adjust, personal preference, I know everyone differs..
- By DocPeanut in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:43 AM
- By DevilInPgh in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 15Last Post: 07-08-2010, 08:17 PM
- By robh2 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:07 PM
- By lmac00 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 05-20-2010, 07:50 AM
- By ilovesunflower in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 7Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:00 AM