MMS Problem, not the common download issue

crespo382

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, just joined the forum. Lots of great info here. On to my problem now (I have searched but nothing was found)... I did an update last month on my SPH-L710 to Kernel Version 3.0.31-329968. After doing the update I had problems using my camera and read online about a hard reset being a fix for some. I did the hard reset and the camera began working again. Since then I've been having MMS problems too. If I have been texting anyone and they send me a MMS it doesnt come in as the last recieved message. It comes in at the beggining of the text thread or somewhere in the middle. I still get the MMS but it's becoming a PITA having to scroll back threw 100 or so texts to find a MMS. I can't just delete all text threads since about half deal with my job and I need them until I get to my laptop. I rooted a few days ago too. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
get SMS Backup+ by author Jan Berkel off Google Play

Freebie app that will backup all your SMS messages to your Gmail account

It's quite cool in that it'll also sort them into individual folders

Sounds like you need a data reset - but at least this way you won't lose any old messages since you can just look at them all on your Gmail account on the web