Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 83
Like Tree8Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rcrdude64 View Post
    I have the exact same question

    Sent from my Galaxy S3
    He isnt using sprint. Noones doing anything wrong.

    Sent from my Rooted Galaxy S3
  2. #27  

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey184 View Post
    LTE Indianapolis
    ive been able to break 30 down sometimes and 20 all the time in indy.
    i was at the autoshow today inside the convention center and was getting 3g at 1.5 to 2.5mbts down all day. that was supprising being inside. they must have boosters or something inside.
  3. #28  
    DWR_31's Avatar

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Sprint 4GLTE in Houston Texas.
    God I love this!

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed-uploadfromtaptalk1357151672991.jpg  
  4. #29  

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by DWR_31 View Post
    Sprint 4GLTE in Houston Texas.
    God I love this!

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
    what part of houston have you run the test, i'm working in westheimer and gessner and i can pick up 4g but its just .5 to 3MB its better in cypress area
  5. #30  
    DWR_31's Avatar

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    If you're in the Westhimer area, you are going to get slower speeds. Too many Sprint LTE phones in one area.

    Unlimited data + LTE = (People leaving Verizon & AT&T for Sprint)

    Oh just re-read your location. That tower is not fully upgraded yet.

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
  6. #31  
    basketthis's Avatar

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Sorry it looked like lte speeds. Either way we only quote our unlimited data because people usually come in and brag about how fast they are compared to Sprint's network... But sprint is going for being the fastest and they couldn't even if they tried in my opinion.

    Sprint has always been know for their slow data speeds. Any carrier can beat them usually so.. It's not a surprise. However we get people that are always for some reason shocked that we only get "decent" speeds as they call them. And that's when we say we'll its fully unlimited so.. That's the trade off. I get some less speed for pure unlimited with no overages. And I'll take that because nothing you do on your phone will require more than 10Mbit. The song you play versus what I play won't play any faster.. It will be the same with 10+.

    The only time you get a difference is downloading actual files. Then I agree a 50Mbit would be nice.. It would do it in way less time. But that's really it.

    So yeah just wanted to explain why we quote the unlimited.. That's our tradeoff for tons of Speed. And also... We can brag about here it is the Sprint forum lol.. I could see your argument if I ran over to the att section and made a post saying stuff like "oh you guys are faster but im unlimited.. Ha!"... But we don't. We only quote it here because for some reason people come to the Sprint section and bash us.. Which has always confused me.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Just to add to this. I recently left Sprint for the fact that we don't get 4G coverage here and the speeds were unbearably slow. At work, at home, and anywhere between... I chose to switch to T mobile. Not only is it fast, it's also unlimited. I also pay much less with T mobile than I did with Sprint.
    For example, my two lines on Sprint cost approx 150-160. My T mobile bill is barely over 100 dollars. This is comparing apples to apples as well. (well, considering sprint doesn't offer a "bring your own phone" plan like T mobile does) Sprint is limiting themselves in so many ways. Let me be clear, this is not prepaid. I get roaming data, etc. Check out T mobiles Value Plan for yourself.
    I've had a great experience and never looked back. Rarely am I out of a 4G area with T mobile, and when I am, my speeds are still faster than Sprints 3G speeds. Even if Sprint offered 4G in my area 10/mb wouldn't make me want to pay an extra 50/month (600/year) to them in my total bill. Sprint is a ripoff. Add that to the benefit of using the phone of your choice and it makes it very difficult to understand why anyone would choose Sprint still...
    I'm not promoting T mobile as much as I am hoping to open someone/everyone's eyes to the disservice that Sprint is doing.

    /sprint rant in a speed comparison thread.

    Thanks for letting me post my thoughts in your thread OP.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
  7. #32  
    DWR_31's Avatar

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    I have to say this.
    You're in a LTE thread, not a 3G HSPA+ thread.
    Come back when you have something besides "faux 4G".

    Just to be clear, my wife has the same plan on her Sensation 4G, but the best download speeds she gets its around 8Mb down.
    I was getting more than that on Wimax! And yes I was a Tmobile customer until the day after I read the Android Central article about Tmobile throttling customers. I was throttled the next day and left Tmobile soon after.

    Your unlimited plan is the direct result of Tmobile throttling and then losing hundreds of thousands of customers.

    In closing, your" faux 4G" phone won't really matter whenever Tmo decides to turn on real LTE.

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
    Thanked by 3:
    Topgonzo likes this.
  8. #33  
    basketthis's Avatar

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by DWR_31 View Post
    I have to say this.
    You're in a LTE thread, not a 3G HSPA+ thread.
    Come back when you have something besides "faux 4G".

    Just to be clear, my wife has the same plan on her Sensation 4G, but the best download speeds she gets its around 8Mb down.
    I was getting more than that on Wimax! And yes I was a Tmobile customer until the day after I read the Android Central article about Tmobile throttling customers. I was throttled the next day and left Tmobile soon after.

    Your unlimited plan is the direct result of Tmobile throttling and then losing hundreds of thousands of customers.

    In closing, your" faux 4G" phone won't really matter whenever Tmo decides to turn on real LTE.

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
    I will reiterate just to clear something up. 10mbps is not worth 50/month. I don't know how anyone can justify that 25/mbps is FAR greater than 15/mbps. It's almost unnoticeable during normal cell phone use.
    And I will stick with my hspa+ because it's great. Sprint dropped the ball too many times and made too many broken promises. I bet you enjoy paying that extra 10/month/line "premium charge", huh?
    To summarize, the speed difference is not significant enough to make a comparison. My plan is cheaper than overpriced sprint. Sprint doesn't offer 4G in this area. If you don't have 4G, you're lucky to get 60kbps... I get better than that while roaming on 2G with T mobile. There seems there is no downside to my scenario, however for sprint users, the benefit doesn't seem to outweigh the costs for me. Call it "faux g" all you want. I don't mind. I'm enjoying my great high speed mobile Internet while laughing to the bank!!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums


    EDIT: You seem to be unclear about what "unlimited" means from my previous post. I do in fact get unlimited 4G data at 100/month. Again, I will recommend looking up the Tmobile value plan. They also offer it as a normal plan where you can get a subsidized phone if you so choose.
    In other words, I'll never be throttled.
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
  9. #34  

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by basketthis View Post
    I will reiterate just to clear something up. 10mbps is not worth 50/month. I don't know how anyone can justify that 25/mbps is FAR greater than 15/mbps. It's almost unnoticeable during normal cell phone use.
    And I will stick with my hspa+ because it's great. Sprint dropped the ball too many times and made too many broken promises. I bet you enjoy paying that extra 10/month/line "premium charge", huh?
    To summarize, the speed difference is not significant enough to make a comparison. My plan is cheaper than overpriced sprint. Sprint doesn't offer 4G in this area. If you don't have 4G, you're lucky to get 60kbps... I get better than that while roaming on 2G with T mobile. There seems there is no downside to my scenario, however for sprint users, the benefit doesn't seem to outweigh the costs for me. Call it "faux g" all you want. I don't mind. I'm enjoying my great high speed mobile Internet while laughing to the bank!!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums


    EDIT: You seem to be unclear about what "unlimited" means from my previous post. I do in fact get unlimited 4G data at 100/month. Again, I will recommend looking up the Tmobile value plan. They also offer it as a normal plan where you can get a subsidized phone if you so choose.
    In other words, I'll never be throttled.
    He was just saying your unlimited 4g (which is 3g HSPA+) was due to T Mobile throttling people so they took a page out of Sprint's book to attract customers.

    Also I can see your point in T Mobile being cheaper. I pay 90 with Sprint but I don't find that bad at all. Plus I'm in a contract... And while yeah 3g ain't good I will have LTE coverage here fully soon. It's spotty at the moment but if you live where I do and expect them to pepper the place fast... You on some nice pills or something (I live in Jacksonville... Huge city land mass wise so alot to cover.)

    Either way I'll have LTE soon. My main catch is unlimited and I'm happy. Even when i had att unlimited 3g I was happy.. I could do what I wanted and use tons of data without worry.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
  10. #35  

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Oh and when I get LTE it ain't bad.. Sprint is trying.

    I just want to be able to use my Internet and not worry about overages.. So close .

    Also I only care about LTE at work.. Every where else I have wifi lol... Well I have wifi at work but half the apps don't work due to ports. Gah! :P

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed-uploadfromtaptalk1357603875322.jpg   SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed-uploadfromtaptalk1357603945183.jpg  
  11. #36  
    basketthis's Avatar

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    He was just saying your unlimited 4g (which is 3g HSPA+) was due to T Mobile throttling people so they took a page out of Sprint's book to attract customers.

    Also I can see your point in T Mobile being cheaper. I pay 90 with Sprint but I don't find that bad at all. Plus I'm in a contract... And while yeah 3g ain't good I will have LTE coverage here fully soon. It's spotty at the moment but if you live where I do and expect them to pepper the place fast... You on some nice pills or something (I live in Jacksonville... Huge city land mass wise so alot to cover.)

    Either way I'll have LTE soon. My main catch is unlimited and I'm happy. Even when i had att unlimited 3g I was happy.. I could do what I wanted and use tons of data without worry.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Right right. I'm paying 100/month for two lines. If you are paying less than that for two lines with sprint, then it may be best to stick it out until you get LTE... However, for most, it's not financially beneficial to be with sprint...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
  12. #37  

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by basketthis View Post
    Right right. I'm paying 100/month for two lines. If you are paying less than that for two lines with sprint, then it may be best to stick it out until you get LTE... However, for most, it's not financially beneficial to be with sprint...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    I am on an individual plan... Majority of places I get screwed. Family plans ALWAYS get the best deals when it comes to cell plans.

    Also I agree. A fat ETF fee isn't financially feasible for me.. So.. Staying put

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
  13. #38  
    DWR_31's Avatar

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by basketthis View Post
    Right right. I'm paying 100/month for two lines. If you are paying less than that for two lines with sprint, then it may be best to stick it out until you get LTE... However, for most, it's not financially beneficial to be with sprint...

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    You forgot about taxes.
    Oh yeah, Tmobile is getting rid of the normal contract subsidies on phones. They're going straight to "Value Plans" for all. This means on your next upgrade if you aren't already, you'll have that 20 month finance charge added to your bill.

    So 2 lines for $49.99 each +taxes, and roughly $15 to $20 extra per line for having to finance your new phones.

    Enjoy that $49.99 each line. Don't you feel bad having to pay full price for a new phone just to keep $49.99+tax price point?

    UPDATE :
    I'm on 3G most of the time by choice. I only use 4GLTE for streaming, downloading, and browsing.

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
  14. #39  

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    I was wondering, have any of you ever tried calling sprint and guilt-tripping them into getting a discount or something? I mean you purchased a 4G LTE phone and pay premium data but don't even receive it. It feels like something my mom would do if she knew anything about phones, and she'd probably get it to work, being a bit of an angry person.
  15. #40  
    DWR_31's Avatar

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    I can't do that. I would have to go 40 to 50 miles from home to not have 4GLTE coverage.

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
  16. #41  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by basketthis View Post
    I will reiterate just to clear something up. 10mbps is not worth 50/month. I don't know how anyone can justify that 25/mbps is FAR greater than 15/mbps. It's almost unnoticeable during normal cell phone use.
    And I will stick with my hspa+ because it's great. Sprint dropped the ball too many times and made too many broken promises. I bet you enjoy paying that extra 10/month/line "premium charge", huh?
    To summarize, the speed difference is not significant enough to make a comparison. My plan is cheaper than overpriced sprint. Sprint doesn't offer 4G in this area. If you don't have 4G, you're lucky to get 60kbps... I get better than that while roaming on 2G with T mobile. There seems there is no downside to my scenario, however for sprint users, the benefit doesn't seem to outweigh the costs for me. Call it "faux g" all you want. I don't mind. I'm enjoying my great high speed mobile Internet while laughing to the bank!!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums


    EDIT: You seem to be unclear about what "unlimited" means from my previous post. I do in fact get unlimited 4G data at 100/month. Again, I will recommend looking up the Tmobile value plan. They also offer it as a normal plan where you can get a subsidized phone if you so choose.
    In other words, I'll never be throttled.
    U are the ONLY one ive seen call sprint overpriced hahaha. Boy what u smokin because I want some. Sprint is one of the most reliable customer friendly carrier I've been with. And like other buddy said this is a lte thread. And the only reason T-Mobile is unlimited is because of Sprint period. Smh I'll take these speeds over tmo any day

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed-uploadfromtaptalk1357609829295.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    DWR_31 
    Topgonzo and April920 like this.
  17. #42  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelMayLaugh View Post
    I was wondering, have any of you ever tried calling sprint and guilt-tripping them into getting a discount or something? I mean you purchased a 4G LTE phone and pay premium data but don't even receive it. It feels like something my mom would do if she knew anything about phones, and she'd probably get it to work, being a bit of an angry person.
    And FYI EVERY CARRIER charges u extra for smartphone use vzw did it to me so did att. And I didn't have lte like I do now smh lol. I'm in Chicago btw

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
  18. #43  
    basketthis's Avatar

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by DWR_31 View Post
    You forgot about taxes.
    Oh yeah, Tmobile is getting rid of the normal contract subsidies on phones. They're going straight to "Value Plans" for all. This means on your next upgrade if you aren't already, you'll have that 20 month finance charge added to your bill.

    So 2 lines for $49.99 each +taxes, and roughly $15 to $20 extra per line for having to finance your new phones.

    Enjoy that $49.99 each line. Don't you feel bad having to pay full price for a new phone just to keep $49.99+tax price point?

    UPDATE :
    I'm on 3G most of the time by choice. I only use 4GLTE for streaming, downloading, and browsing.

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
    Just to humor you, multiply my old Sprint bill (155ish) by 24. Then multiply 100 by 24. I already explained that we purchased two phones out of contract. I guess you missed that, but I'll lay it out both ways for you. I paid 175 for each phone. That's 350 total for phones... Even if you subsidize the phones at 20/month (which is what Tmobile charges per phone) I'm looking at approx 145 for only 20 months. And the added benefit of 4G. So either way, I come out with extra money in my pocket. Unless, of course, you can't do math, then you obviously won't see that.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
  19. #44  
    basketthis's Avatar

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    U are the ONLY one ive seen call sprint overpriced hahaha. Boy what u smokin because I want some. Sprint is one of the most reliable customer friendly carrier I've been with. And like other buddy said this is a lte thread. And the only reason T-Mobile is unlimited is because of Sprint period. Smh I'll take these speeds over tmo any day

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    150 (two lines Sprint) x 24=3600
    100 (two lines Tmobile) x 24=2400
    That leaves 1200 dollars to purchase my own phones. And I get 4G in my area. Tell me what's not overpriced again...

    Pro tip: if you haven't noticed, you can use international versions of any phone on a GSM carrier. You can't do that with CDMA carriers (sprint/verizon)... Have you looked at the phones available as international versions? Take the galaxy s3 for example. International version is much more powerful and has twice as many cores as the Sprint version. So, tell me again where you're winning? Lol

    Sprint: http://m.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-s-iii-specs

    International (which can be used on Tmobile, not sprint ): http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_...s_iii-4238.php

    Sorry bro.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
  20. #45  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by basketthis View Post
    150 (two lines Sprint) x 24=3600
    100 (two lines Tmobile) x 24=2400
    That leaves 1200 dollars to purchase my own phones. And I get 4G in my area. Tell me what's not overpriced again...

    Pro tip: if you haven't noticed, you can use international versions of any phone on a GSM carrier. You can't do that with CDMA carriers (sprint/verizon)... Have you looked at the phones available as international versions? Take the galaxy s3 for example. International version is much more powerful and has twice as many cores as the Sprint version. So, tell me again where you're winning? Lol

    Sprint: http://m.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-s-iii-specs

    International (which can be used on Tmobile, not sprint ): http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_...s_iii-4238.php

    Sorry bro.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    And I seriously don't see how u are paying 100 flat for two lines when my x had good credit had to pay 165 for two lines of which u speak of??? And my aunt pays 150 flat for two lines and has the option of keeping her phone on in case she can't pay the bill. I guarantee tmo aren't hearing that neither is vzw or att. That's called good CS. And Ill gladly pay for that.:beer:

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #46  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by basketthis View Post
    150 (two lines Sprint) x 24=3600
    100 (two lines Tmobile) x 24=2400
    That leaves 1200 dollars to purchase my own phones. And I get 4G in my area. Tell me what's not overpriced again...

    Pro tip: if you haven't noticed, you can use international versions of any phone on a GSM carrier. You can't do that with CDMA carriers (sprint/verizon)... Have you looked at the phones available as international versions? Take the galaxy s3 for example. International version is much more powerful and has twice as many cores as the Sprint version. So, tell me again where you're winning? Lol

    Sprint: http://m.androidcentral.com/sprint-galaxy-s-iii-specs

    International (which can be used on Tmobile, not sprint ): http://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9300_...s_iii-4238.php

    Sorry bro.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    And plus I'll take good voice quality over gsm anyday. My grandmother has att and voice quality sucks. Really sucks as in I can't hear her on a cta bus type suck. And plus I'm not leaving the country and if I do then I'll get a cheap gsm so I can tether and use groove ip with my Gnex haha

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
  22. #47  
    basketthis's Avatar

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by DWR_31 View Post
    You forgot about taxes.
    Oh yeah, Tmobile is getting rid of the normal contract subsidies on phones. They're going straight to "Value Plans" for all. This means on your next upgrade if you aren't already, you'll have that 20 month finance charge added to your bill.

    So 2 lines for $49.99 each +taxes, and roughly $15 to $20 extra per line for having to finance your new phones.

    Enjoy that $49.99 each line. Don't you feel bad having to pay full price for a new phone just to keep $49.99+tax price point?

    UPDATE :
    I'm on 3G most of the time by choice. I only use 4GLTE for streaming, downloading, and browsing.

    Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
    Not sure why you made this up. But let me drive home my points one last time.
    I have a 107ish/month bill. (source: I get the bill. You don't. Don't make up stuff.)
    I have extremely fast 4G.
    I can use the most powerful phones in the world.

    And I'm out guys. I only wanted to insert a little visibility in here. I don't want to start any arguments or have the thread closed. So, I've driven home my points. I'm bowing out so all the overpaying Sprint LTE fan boys can get in this again. You can have the last word. Doesn't bother me. Again, thanks for letting me posts guys. I'll be at the bank.


    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

    EDIT: somebody had to ask a dumb question. Sooo. I promise. One last helpful post.
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
  23. #48  
    basketthis's Avatar

    Posts
    1,477 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,480 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP!!!

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    And I seriously don't see how u are paying 100 flat for two lines when my x had good credit had to pay 165 for two lines of which u speak of??? And my aunt pays 150 flat for two lines and has the option of keeping her phone on in case she can't pay the bill. I guarantee tmo aren't hearing that neither is vzw or att. That's called good CS. And Ill gladly pay for that.:beer:

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
    You must not be able to read very well. I have stated in multiple post that it's the Tmobile VALUE PLAN that is 100/month. See what i did there? Here: t-mobile.com

    And I'm out!!

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    "Th- th- thinking of a master plan"
  24. #49  
    Mellimel22's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    2,466 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

    Default Re: SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    OK and I don't see the value in that plan once the no sub deal come in affect :beer:

    Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
  25. #50  
    Hot94Z28's Avatar

    Posts
    63 Posts
    Global Posts
    371 Global Posts

    Default SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed

    I get great speeds on Verizon I would thing about sprint but they don't even have service where live
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. SIII Sprint 4G LTE Speed Test
    By Keith Patrick in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. 4G LTE Speed Test Screenshot Thread
    By clangschultz in forum Droid Bionic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 01:20 PM
  3. 4G LTE speeds going down?
    By sshams95#AC in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 08:20 AM
  4. ACTUAL 4g LTE speeds
    By SamOliver in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 01:00 PM

Posting Permissions