- 12-25-2012, 01:50 AM #2
Re: Use SIII as hotspot without root?
I have researched this myself. All I have found was a resounding "NO".
Well, you can if you pay Sprint $40 more per month and then have a data limit while using the phone as a hot spot.
So technically the answer is, yes you can, if you fork over the dough each month.
Why do it if you can't over do it?
- 12-25-2012, 12:10 PM #3
- By sqa4life in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:38 PM
- By earthpig in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:08 AM
- By Agrisales in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:10 PM
- By mgindi26 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM
- By kdog23beast in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:59 PM