- 12-25-2012, 01:50 AM #2
- 798 Posts
- clean rom ics
Re: Use SIII as hotspot without root?
I have researched this myself. All I have found was a resounding "NO".
Well, you can if you pay Sprint $40 more per month and then have a data limit while using the phone as a hot spot.
So technically the answer is, yes you can, if you fork over the dough each month.
Why do it if you can't over do it?If at first you don't succeed, then sky driving is not for you.
- 12-25-2012, 12:10 PM #3
- By sqa4life in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:38 PM
- By earthpig in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 04-27-2011, 08:08 AM
- By Agrisales in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 17Last Post: 04-11-2011, 09:10 PM
- By mgindi26 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2011, 04:06 PM
- By kdog23 in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2010, 10:59 PM