- 12-25-2012, 02:45 AM #2
- 798 Posts
- clean rom ics
If you activate a new phone on your account you can get the insurance on it. It even works of you remove the phone, and activate a different phone on that same line, then move the original back on it. I know as every time I swap out phones, I am asked if I want the insurance through Sprint. Even when I add a old phone I keep as a backup. I use best buy for insurance coverage so I don't take Sprint up on it.
Why do it if you can't over do it?If at first you don't succeed, then sky driving is not for you.
- 12-26-2012, 12:16 PM #3
- 1,491 Posts
Lets hope nothing happens to your phone anytime soon. Insurance company's have policies in place to be able to reject a persons insurance claim if they have to many in a certain time frame.
So you file a claim on your buddys phone, a month later your phone crapps our or you break it, file another claim, its that 3rd claim in a year that they start to say, nope sorry you have filed to many claims and we are no longer carrying you.
- 12-26-2012, 04:55 PM #4
- By rainbowbrite812 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2013, 06:41 PM
- By Herc130 in forum VerizonReplies: 33Last Post: 06-30-2011, 11:22 AM
- By engourdi in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:38 AM
- By He123321 in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 10Last Post: 02-25-2010, 02:13 PM
- By kinglord in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2009, 09:38 PM