- 12-27-2012, 09:37 PM #2
- 12-27-2012, 09:58 PM #3
- 12-28-2012, 10:44 AM #4
- 12-29-2012, 02:46 PM #6
Re: Is there a way to make my iPad pick up my s3 signal?
You cn tether via bluetooth. Don't know if iads have bluetooth, but if it does, you can use your GS3's signal and use it on the iPad. I did this on my iPod a few days ago on a long drive home and I downloaded a game from the app store.
- By exsterminator in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2011, 01:05 PM
- By tanda4 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2011, 07:08 AM
- By nealoc187 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:32 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2010, 11:54 AM
- By heathro1281 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2010, 03:28 PM