- 12-29-2012, 09:18 AM #2
- 12-31-2012, 04:20 PM #3
Re: Now that I'm rooted how do I delete apps I don't want?
And before deleting any apps, I'd suggest using Titanium to "freeze" them. Make sure your phone continues to work as expected. If you have no problems, then deleted them.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-20-2013, 09:50 PM #4
- 17 Posts
I'm wondering because I rooted my phone but was so excited I was finally able to root, I forgot all about the backup before I flash any ROMs, themes, etc. I haven't done anything but the root because I don't want to rush into anything that'll brick my SGS3 (lol!).
Just to clarify: Once I backup my phone, that's the point@ which I can flash my chosen ROMs, Themes, etc.?Nicole the Newbie
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3
- By Stewby85 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2013, 11:27 AM
- By lament in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:29 PM
- By cronin1024 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 06-17-2010, 12:24 PM
- By sum spicy rice in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:28 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-21-2009, 01:05 AM