Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Inaccessible OS due to ROM setting mistake

Hey guys new here to site I did the same thing on the same day and I have tried every step posted here and still lock . Weird thing is I entered puk number then it tells me to enter a pin then asks to verify pin then after I verified, goes back to asking me to enter puk?<--- so I'm like puk me! Lol help I'm loosing my mind I have had my s3 sense the first day it came out. Broke the screen replaced it, broke the led display replaced it, I don't give up because I'm committed to my droid lol!

Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jedi V1.1 - KitKat 4.4.2

I just love how inexperienced people go mess around with random settings... You got lucky this time but next time you'll most likely hard brick your phone... Just saying.. Investigate before flashing any ROM / Kernel
    Do not question the words I type, question the reply you are typing at this moment...
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sunga View Post
    Hey guys new here to site I did the same thing on the same day and I have tried every step posted here and still lock . Weird thing is I entered puk number then it tells me to enter a pin then asks to verify pin then after I verified, goes back to asking me to enter puk?<--- so I'm like puk me! Lol help I'm loosing my mind I have had my s3 sense the first day it came out. Broke the screen replaced it, broke the led display replaced it, I don't give up because I'm committed to my droid lol!
    Sigh. Try contacting this gentleman: JTAG Unbrick Service « Bricked my Phone and explain what you did.

For a fee, he may be able to restore your phone.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:

Well only way to learn its to give it a try sometimes the learning experience is cheap and painless and other times its tragic

i will keep JTAG in mind at the moment im busy poking around in folders under UI---lol i remember being in here once to change the Dang water touch sound...Lucky me i made a clone of all the folders and files the first time i rooted it

i will post up pics and info after i get done...thank you guys for the all the help...I do have to say this is the reason why i tune cars with different applications AEM, Haltech, Greddy, but never thought of tuning my phone
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12