Volume control on gs3
I use the up down volume buttons on side of phone for my ring tone volume but that does not adjust my notification volume such as a text alert. Is there any way to have these buttons do both so when I go in a movie house or something I don't have to go to settings and all ???
- 01-01-2013, 07:33 PM #2
- 270 Posts
Re: Volume control on gs3
I do know that when you hit the volume rocker, a little gear comes up to the right of the volume indicator on the screen. If you press this gear, you get a little slider menu of four different volume settings; Ringtone, Media, Notifications, and System. This is where I go if I need to adjust any volume on the fly..
- By leonpg2003 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 10:54 PM
- By radudamian in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2011, 02:13 PM
- By jeff275 in forum T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2011, 04:20 PM
- By allaboutnewphone in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 17Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:50 AM
- By XCalibration17 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:03 PM