Must Have Apk for Sprint S3

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello
Being new to the phone, I am curious about your must have apk for this hunk of burning love.

I am not rooted, but am finding ways to at least freeze or force stop the bloatware that wears it down.

These are the apps I use:
App Monster Pro
Call Logs Backup and Restore
Clean Master
Dropbox
Flipboard (love it)
G Tunes Music Download
MX Player
Pandora
Player Pro
Quick Office Pro
Google Translate (I teach and it helps getting the point across sometimes)
Facebook/Twitter
Zedge
oh...Juice Defender and Ultimate Juice

Not alot of games...but 2500 songs on my 32gb card. I wish I could put some of the apk on there too (I know need to root it)

Just was curious what you have, or cannot live without.....I have noticed similar lists, but nothing really geared toward this phone.

I am looking to put a launcher on it, used go launcher in the past with my evo....

Please and thank you.

Coach

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello
Being new to the phone, I am curious about your must have apk for this hunk of burning love.

I am not rooted, but am finding ways to at least freeze or force stop the bloatware that wears it down.

These are the apps I use:
App Monster Pro
Call Logs Backup and Restore
Clean Master
Dropbox
Flipboard (love it)
G Tunes Music Download
MX Player
Pandora
Player Pro
Quick Office Pro
Google Translate (I teach and it helps getting the point across sometimes)
Facebook/Twitter
Zedge
oh...Juice Defender and Ultimate Juice

Not alot of games...but 2500 songs on my 32gb card. I wish I could put some of the apk on there too (I know need to root it)

Just was curious what you have, or cannot live without.....I have noticed similar lists, but nothing really geared toward this phone.

I am looking to put a launcher on it, used go launcher in the past with my evo....

Please and thank you.

Coach

I'm rooted so my must have app is titanium backup. As for juice defender I would throw it away. None of the so called battery saving apps are worth poopoo. They normally cause more issues than they help.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
You might want to give Swiftkey 3 or Swiftkey Flow Beta a try. And maybe Nova Launcher (if you like it, you can upgrade to Prime) and GO SMS Pro (which is free).

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Nova Launcher Prime is the best hands down. It'll cost you but trust me the amount of support Ave enhancement to your phone is worth much more than 4 measly dollars.

Llama Profiles is also a must have check it out

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
FWIW and IMHO Swiftkey Flow Beta and GO SMS Pro are top notch for my uses. Going to try Nova.

Nova Prime is SWEET lol.. I have swiftkey 3 now. I tried the flow beta, LOVED it, but it was eating up a lot of my battery.. I use Chrome simply because I hate the stock browser, and I can sync Chrome with my laptop. For wallpapers, I use Picspeed, I go to Zedge for ringtones. GO SMS pro is awesome simply for all of the customization it offers,and I use Dropbox to sideload fonts..

coachpelkey

Man of La Mancha
Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have nova launcher, prime...just got it this morning....want to play with it, but wont put it on there until I can have time to mess with it.
I was just curious, saw alot of cool screen shots on the home screen section above...was curious what everyone uses...when people post pics of their home screens, not everyone puts what they use.

thank you either way.

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Roam Control

Definitely need this one if you get spotty coverage.

---

My phone dropped 30-40% of available battery in about 4 hours

Forced Roam mode with Roam control and in the same amount of time it only dropped about 10% battery

That constant signal searching can really suck the battery life

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
12575_10151254713557753_1862859545_n.jpg

This is a screenshot of my phone now, it changes daily.. I have Nova prime, with the notification bar hidden, using a local weather widget, Bobclockd3, and battery widget? Reborn! (don't laugh) it's actually pretty cool.. For my apps, I used Simple Text to keep it kinda minimal.. I keep my phone, contacts, Voicemail, Camera, and gallery hidden on my dock..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz