Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bug in Email App! Annoying the Sammy out of me!

I use the stock email client app and have it synced to Outlook//Exchange. I noticed there is a bug when I compose/reply to an email. When typing if I hit the backspace (due to a typo error or what have you) it deletes the word (thanks!) but then the spacer goes down to the next line! EVERY TIME! LIKE CLOCK WORK! It gets so annoying and I do not know how to fix it.

Any ideas? Workarounds? Anybody else experiencing this problem? If I typed every word correctly the first time this would never bother me but it's hard not to.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DILIG3NT; 01-02-2013 at 03:52 PM.

Default Re: Bug in Email App! Annoying the Sammy out of me!

Odd. I also have it synced to Exchange, and when I backspace it only deletes one letter (not the word), and remains at that spot.

Hmm, what keyboard are you using? I'm using SwiftKey. Maybe try a different one that whatever you're using.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Bug in Email App! Annoying the Sammy out of me!

thats what it does in my gmail app and all other email apps but only the stock one has been acting up recently. I am using the stock sywpe keyboard. Thanks for your advice though! I feel it has to be a bug in the email app because why does it do it only there but not in gmail?

Anybody else?