- 363 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Point of Information. How to get Itunes on your android device
I was talking to a friend, who wanted to get the Sammy S3, but the only thing holding her back was she really wanted her Itunes, and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that itunes and android don't play well together.
So I did a bit of research on how to do this. There's not too many options, but 1 was the "Double twist player". It's funny, but that's what I happen to use to play my music.
And, as another coincidence, when I opened it last night, there was a special offer for the *pro* version for $7.99. I felt generous, so I bought it.
And, as it turns out, it sure does import your itunes flawlessly. And the "wireless" sync with the pro version is pretty cool.
So if you didn't think you could put your itunes music on an android device, turns out you can, and it's pretty easy.
- 01-02-2013, 08:41 PM #2
Re: Point of Information. How to get Itunes on your android device
DTP is a good player with good options but I just can't stand iTunes (or anything apple) because it's well....Apple. But I'm glad you figured it out for others that do like iTunes and wanting to import their playlist to an android phone. Kudos man. Kudos!
- By jbigdog23 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 21Last Post: 08-16-2012, 04:10 PM
- By CoolBoy in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2011, 04:52 PM
- By dastrick in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2011, 08:46 AM
- By wburleson in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2011, 10:32 AM
- By aguiteau in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2011, 10:57 PM