- 01-07-2013, 11:38 AM #2
Re: Beats earbuds
My suspicion is that the Beats are designed to work with iDevices. Not surprisingly, Apple abandoned the standard configuration of headphone jacks used by everyone else and implemented their own approach. This thread might help:
Samsng S3 & Monster ControltalkBROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By mcskipp in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 15Last Post: 04-17-2013, 02:17 PM
- By mcskipp in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 20Last Post: 11-09-2012, 09:28 PM
- By cloak.n.dagger in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 88Last Post: 06-21-2012, 05:21 PM
- By king33v in forum Sprint LG MarqueeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2012, 12:18 PM
- By Jrid32 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2011, 11:22 AM