- 264 Posts
Problems with Swipe keyboard
I am having some problems with the swipe keyboard, and sometimes I wish I still had my Epic with the physical keyboard.
Sometimes, the keyboard won't respond when I try to swipe something. This usually seems to happen when I use "I' somewhere in what I'm swiping. I know that there was previously a bug whereby when entering "I" it always defaulted to lowercase. Frequently, I find that I have to swipe the same word multiple times before the keyboard actually responds and puts in what I want.
The other problem I have is that I'll try to swipe a word and it will put in every other word but the word that I actually want. After several attempts at not getting the word I want, I have to type it in manually.
- 01-08-2013, 05:11 PM #2
Re: Problems with Swipe keyboard
I defaulted back to Sammy's stock keyboard (which has swipe capabilities) due to problems I was having with Swype.
It traced fine and typed fine letter by letter but if I held on a key....any key....to get a number or something, it would wig out sometimes sending the text or give me all sorts of weird flashing of the screen. I tried rebooting, Uninstalling and reinstalling to no avail. But to be honest, I like the new Sammy KB better now.
- 01-09-2013, 07:23 AM #3
- 01-09-2013, 09:42 AM #4
- 01-09-2013, 12:48 PM #5
- 01-09-2013, 08:45 PM #6
- By tommy6206yah in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-25-2012, 03:14 AM
- By Efstratios in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 8Last Post: 07-18-2011, 08:40 AM
- By bardlehel in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2011, 11:50 PM
- By spy0r in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2011, 03:39 AM
- By wg#AC in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2011, 09:28 PM