- 01-08-2013, 06:36 PM #2
Re: 4gLTE in MI
It's a huge country, and it's going to take time. They can't build out everywhere at once. How they decide what order to build in is anyone's guess. Washington, DC doesn't have LTE yet, many smaller places do. As do some larger ones.
Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S3. Please forgive any typos or auto-correct errors.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-08-2013, 08:27 PM #3
- 01-09-2013, 02:04 AM #4
- 01-09-2013, 01:02 PM #5
- By KillerQ in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2012, 01:55 PM
- By RescueEMT911 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:54 PM
- By tmijares95 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2011, 01:22 PM
- By alinvain in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 19Last Post: 06-15-2011, 08:20 AM
- By chevydroid88 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:29 AM