- 01-08-2013, 05:36 PM #2
Re: 4gLTE in MI
It's a huge country, and it's going to take time. They can't build out everywhere at once. How they decide what order to build in is anyone's guess. Washington, DC doesn't have LTE yet, many smaller places do. As do some larger ones.
Sent from my Sprint Galaxy S3. Please forgive any typos or auto-correct errors.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- 01-08-2013, 07:27 PM #3
- 01-09-2013, 01:04 AM #4
- 01-09-2013, 12:02 PM #5
- By KillerQ in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 5Last Post: 03-19-2012, 12:55 PM
- By RescueEMT911 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 10-28-2011, 07:54 PM
- By tmijares95 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 1Last Post: 09-15-2011, 12:22 PM
- By alinvain in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 19Last Post: 06-15-2011, 07:20 AM
- By ChevyStorm88 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 21Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:29 PM