- 01-09-2013, 01:42 PM #2
- 01-09-2013, 02:00 PM #3
- 230 Posts
- LIH Jelly Bean Leak
Re: Vibrates when I pick it upHTC Touch2 -> Palm Pre -> HTC Evo4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy S3
- 01-10-2013, 06:02 PM #4
Re: Vibrates when I pick it up
I'd start by looking at the motion settings, in setup.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 01-10-2013, 06:12 PM #5
- 01-10-2013, 06:18 PM #6
- 01-11-2013, 12:36 AM #8
- By dave1812 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2012, 02:29 AM
- By KSmithInNY in forum LG VortexReplies: 21Last Post: 08-05-2011, 09:53 AM
- By cachorropedorro in forum Samsung TransformReplies: 11Last Post: 11-14-2010, 06:23 PM
- By jfenton in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 47Last Post: 08-31-2010, 06:12 PM
- By jounchip in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2010, 07:09 PM