- 8 Posts
Can't get WiFi to stay on.
Hello all, I'm having WiFi connect issues. I recently converted back to a stock ROM coming from cm 10. I notice now that WiFi on my phone has trouble connecting to my home WiFi network when it bounces back from being on 3g.
I usually restore my wireless settings from titanium backup and it has always worked before. But this time after being on 3g for a while, when it switches over to WiFi, it gives me an authentication failure message and it won't connect. So from there I attempted to manually enter my security password, which worked. But over time, switching back and fourth between WiFi and 3g throughout the day, it will stop syncing to the Wi-Fi as if it can't sign in and connect to the router.
I even did a factory reset and restored the Wi-Fi settings from my backed up data from Google servers and this worked for a time but yet again over time the WiFi stopped connecting.
I have reset all the settings on my home WiFi network, reinstalled everything. Is there anything else I could be doing? I've been working on this for the last three days with no luck.
Ant help would be appreciated.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 01-14-2013, 03:09 PM #2
- By richardpandy in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 11Last Post: 08-31-2011, 08:41 AM
- By ahsans in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2011, 02:33 PM
- By hounddogdaddy in forum HTC FlyerReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2011, 07:10 PM
- By april_one in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2011, 01:39 PM
- By oluvinu in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2010, 02:36 PM