Can't get WiFi to stay on.

jelucas30

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hello all, I'm having WiFi connect issues. I recently converted back to a stock ROM coming from cm 10. I notice now that WiFi on my phone has trouble connecting to my home WiFi network when it bounces back from being on 3g.

I usually restore my wireless settings from titanium backup and it has always worked before. But this time after being on 3g for a while, when it switches over to WiFi, it gives me an authentication failure message and it won't connect. So from there I attempted to manually enter my security password, which worked. But over time, switching back and fourth between WiFi and 3g throughout the day, it will stop syncing to the Wi-Fi as if it can't sign in and connect to the router.

I even did a factory reset and restored the Wi-Fi settings from my backed up data from Google servers and this worked for a time but yet again over time the WiFi stopped connecting.

I have reset all the settings on my home WiFi network, reinstalled everything. Is there anything else I could be doing? I've been working on this for the last three days with no luck.

Ant help would be appreciated.:)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech