Phone keeps restarting by itself...

SamuraiRobert

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Well today I was listening to music and all of sudden it turned off and now it keeps turning off and on it won't even pass the Galaxy s3 screen after you boot it up. So I called Sprint and they said I still have 1 year warranty so just go in and exchange. Also my phone is rooted so could they find out if it's rooted if the phone wont turn on fully? HELP:(

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Well today I was listening to music and all of sudden it turned off and now it keeps turning off and on it won't even pass the Galaxy s3 screen after you boot it up. So I called Sprint and they said I still have 1 year warranty so just go in and exchange. Also my phone is rooted so could they find out if it's rooted if the phone wont turn on fully? HELP:(

I was just having a similar problem with mine today. If you're going to take it to Sprint I would unroot. I did a factory reset on mine tonight through CWM and it's fine now. It sucks because you'll have to start over but it will probably fix your problem.

Sent from a Galaxy far away...

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
My phone won't even turn on fully. It just get restarts once it hits the Galaxy s3 screen right after the first Samsung logo.

Since you can't get into triangle away, try this. Boot into download mode and return to stock. Then see if you are still having the issue. If so, at least your stock. If after returning to stock you can boot the phone, try re rooting. Then use triangle away to clear your counts and return to stock. You may find out that you don't need to return the phone after all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy