Help with SD Card!

Kal_El

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I've had a Sandisk Ultra 32GB Card since November and the SD Card since Black Friday (actually I acquired both in the same week) and the day before the Samsung Galaxy s3 decided to stop reading the SD Card. Well, not exactly, the "My Files" and "Poweramp" read the SD Card but the Gallery and Stock Music app won't. It won;t read any SD Cards. I tried my SD Card in my friend's Blackberry and his stock apps read all music and pictures and videos. So it's not the SD Card. And I've reset the Phone two times, I'M AT MY WITS ENDS!!!!

Can anyone please help?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Take your phone back to sprint with the sd card. show them whats happening. Make sure they try the card inb one of the phones there. But it is weird that power amp can read it and the stock can't....

DoesItMatter

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Back all that stuff up to your computer.

I had an AData 32GB Class 10 card I bought this past Black Friday for my Samsung, and it just recently died.

Wouldn't format, wouldn't read, etc. Luckily I had just backed up my data on it about a week earlier.

RMA'd it and in the mean time - bought a Samsung 32GB Class 6 UHS-1 microSD as a replacement.

The Samsung card is just as fast as the class 10 I did the RMA on, but this way I have 2 (1 for backup)

Not sure if its something to do with the GS3 or the current batch of microSD's but this stuff has been hit/miss for a LOT of people.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Back all that stuff up to your computer.

I had an AData 32GB Class 10 card I bought this past Black Friday for my Samsung, and it just recently died.

Wouldn't format, wouldn't read, etc. Luckily I had just backed up my data on it about a week earlier.

RMA'd it and in the mean time - bought a Samsung 32GB Class 6 UHS-1 microSD as a replacement.

The Samsung card is just as fast as the class 10 I did the RMA on, but this way I have 2 (1 for backup)

Not sure if its something to do with the GS3 or the current batch of microSD's but this stuff has been hit/miss for a LOT of people.

I got 3 bad (right out of the box) SanDisc 64gb cards. Finally told them to stick it and give me a refund. Ended up with a Kingston 64gb class 10. No issues at all so far.