- 2 Posts
Help with SD Card!
I've had a Sandisk Ultra 32GB Card since November and the SD Card since Black Friday (actually I acquired both in the same week) and the day before the Samsung Galaxy s3 decided to stop reading the SD Card. Well, not exactly, the "My Files" and "Poweramp" read the SD Card but the Gallery and Stock Music app won't. It won;t read any SD Cards. I tried my SD Card in my friend's Blackberry and his stock apps read all music and pictures and videos. So it's not the SD Card. And I've reset the Phone two times, I'M AT MY WITS ENDS!!!!
Can anyone please help?
- 01-16-2013, 08:22 PM #2
- 01-17-2013, 09:55 AM #4
- 294 Posts
- Rooted Jellybean, CM 7.2
Re: Help with SD Card!
Back all that stuff up to your computer.
I had an AData 32GB Class 10 card I bought this past Black Friday for my Samsung, and it just recently died.
Wouldn't format, wouldn't read, etc. Luckily I had just backed up my data on it about a week earlier.
RMA'd it and in the mean time - bought a Samsung 32GB Class 6 UHS-1 microSD as a replacement.
The Samsung card is just as fast as the class 10 I did the RMA on, but this way I have 2 (1 for backup)
Not sure if its something to do with the GS3 or the current batch of microSD's but this stuff has been hit/miss for a LOT of people.Soylent Green Is People!
Sprint - Samsung Galaxy S3 --- Rooted, Tweaked, & Obfuscated
Jellybomb Domination 20.7.0 with all bloat removed - Philz Touch Recovery 6.0
KToons 11/4/13 TW Kernel -- MK3 Modem/Radio -- PRL 25016
- 01-17-2013, 11:52 AM #5
- By farrellcollie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-28-2012, 10:23 PM
- By wkufan92 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2012, 06:18 PM
- By kyjoe1 in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2011, 08:44 PM
- By kufta4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:16 AM
- By kkimble1986 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2011, 01:05 PM