EC TECHNOLOGY 2300mAh Li-ion Battery review

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
If you want your phone to last and to use all the features then buy an NFC extended battery. This thing is a powerhouse. It's first thought was features not battery life. You want battery life, switch to Verizon and get a razrmaxx or stay on sprint and get a note 2.

I've directly compared life of mine to a friends gs3 on Verizon both not rooted and because sprint service unfortunately is really rough in my area my battery burns out before his with relatively the same usage. Same screen time within 10mins of each other and he pulled about 3-4 more hours out of it.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Umm, stas, the whole point of this forum is to ask questions and post information and opinions. Why is your opinion ("nobody cares...") more legitimate than someone else's? Chill, dude.

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Umm, stas, the whole point of this forum is to ask questions and post information and opinions. Why is your opinion ("nobody cares...") more legitimate than someone else's? Chill, dude.

this is a review i posted of the battery i am using. if he doesnt have the battery and has nothing to say about it, then he shouldnt be posting in here, even of the forum is public. now, if he has a question about it, then he can ask all he wants. there is no need to bash a product that he HAS NEVER tried. Its simple, if he is not interested in the battery, then he shouldnt have anything to say!

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
You seriously need to chill dude. I don't see anyone bashing anything, except you bashing Rcrdude. The fact that you started the thread doesn't give you ownership of it. He posted a valid opinion that might be important to some people. Are you the ebay seller of this battery or something? If not, why so defensive.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1