- 01-21-2013, 09:24 AM #3
- 01-27-2013, 11:29 PM #6
Re: 4G LTE in NYC! (Jamaica, Queens - 11432)
The further away from an upgraded tower you are the slower the speeds. And don't forget about network congestion on a single tower. Everybody on Sprint in your area might be connecting to that one 4GLTE signal.
Stock Sprint GSIII lover!
- 01-29-2013, 09:18 AM #7
- By shley00 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2011, 11:39 AM
- By XtalVoldaren in forum SprintReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2010, 02:48 PM
- By XtalVoldaren in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2010, 05:15 PM
- By Gmaxxx in forum SprintReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2010, 06:58 PM
- By Gmaxxx in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2010, 01:59 PM