4G LTE in Salisbury & South Charlotte (Charlotte Market) NC
I've noticed over the last couple of days that I've had 4G in Salisbury, NC and also in the southern part of Charlotte NC.
In Salisbury I've noticed it at my house on the west side of town, as well as headed south out of town. Speeds are kind of hit & miss and I'm thinking they may still be doing some work on it around here. In the south part of Charlotte I've noticed it in the Providence Rd area and the speeds I've gotten there are almost the same I experienced with Verizon's LTE service before I came to Sprint.
I'm finally glad to see this taking shape where I live and being able to start using my GS3 to more of it's potential.
Anyone else from around Charlotte that can confirm other spots in town that have 4G?You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. Stop judging me.
- 01-21-2013, 10:26 AM #2
- 42 Posts
Re: 4G LTE in Salisbury & South Charlotte (Charlotte Market) NC
There are quite a few spots broadcasting 4g lte in the Charlotte market. None are official yet so sometime they will go away. Go to http://sensorly.com - there you can see the spots that have been mapped recently by other sprint users.
Another good site to chat about Sprints rollout is http://s4gru.com
- By TBolt2011 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2013, 11:26 AM
- By AWDmonster in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2013, 01:29 PM
- By Lillypad2000 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 20Last Post: 08-15-2011, 10:09 PM
- By kylep23 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:53 AM
- By daabsolute1 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 14Last Post: 04-13-2011, 09:36 AM