Camera auto contrast setting not sticking
Rooted sprint rom. I just did a hard reset on the phone and noticed that my auto contrast option in camera settings is not saving. Every time I close the camera, the setting goes back to off. Is there any way to have it enabled all the time? Like chenging a code in the systems file?
- 01-23-2013, 10:57 AM #3
Re: Camera auto contrast setting not sticking
Mine does the same thing. Maybe try asking in the rooting section. The folks there tend to play around with system files more.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
- By aquafusiondane in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2012, 07:10 PM
- By GilmourD in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2012, 04:18 PM
- By ihbsbA in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:53 PM
- By bender29 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-22-2010, 11:50 PM
- By slthree in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2009, 07:48 PM