Can I set a ringtone for all calls that are *not* contacts
I've searched but can't find the answer.
I know I can set ringtones per contact but that's not what I'm looking for. What I want is a ringtone set for all callers that are *not* contacts that is different from my default ringtone. In the end, I want a few personalized ringtones for a few family members (done), a ringtone for all other contacts (default ringtone - done) and one for all calls that are not contacts.
Anyway to do this?
- 01-21-2013, 07:06 PM #2
Re: Can I set a ringtone for all calls that are *not* contacts
Set up groups and add ring tones to the groups. Then, probably set your default ringtone to whatever you wanted for the "non-contacts". I'll have to look into this... I'm not sure I've seen/set groups on this phone...
edit: yup, there are groups.... and groups can have ringtones...."I drank what!?!?!" ~Socrates
"Man is the lowest-cost, 150-pound, nonlinear, all-purpose computer system which can be mass-produced by unskilled labor." ~NASA, 1965
New users, click here!!
Sprint Sammy GS3 | MB1 | Wicked Sensations JB v2.1 | TWRP 220.127.116.11
- By carguy8888 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2013, 06:55 PM
- By kaufmansm in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2011, 08:13 PM
- By alpsig in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 03-17-2011, 08:40 PM
- By kingakoopa in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:21 PM
- By durangojim#AC in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 21Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:09 PM