- 5 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Stock email app won't load all images?
I just noticed that the stock email app that comes with my Android 4.1.1 only loads one attachment in each email.
I've gone through the settings and changed it to "show images" and "auto download attachments" and "size to retrieve email - ALL."
I have to actually click over to attachments and download each individually. They won't show in the message itself.
Does anyone know how to fix this?
- 01-23-2013, 07:58 PM #2
- By looopson in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2013, 05:41 PM
- By Borarjti in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2012, 12:56 PM
- By flywithlloyd in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2012, 04:28 AM
- By jessika11291 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2012, 10:15 AM
- By gobroncos in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-29-2011, 12:52 AM