- 109 Posts
Games on internal storage to external
I want to know if there is a way to play games from the playstore on my sd card.
My internal sd memory is getting full because of the big game downloads and I have a 32GB sd card with barely anything in it. When I move the files from the original folder to my sd card and start the games they make me download the files again to internal.
It's there a way to either put the games on the sd card and play, direct the play store too download it to my sd card, or somehow trick the folder into believing it's on the internal, or anything?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 01-28-2013, 12:20 PM #2
- 5,163 Posts
Re: Games on internal storage to external
The search link works wonders:
There are probably other threads on this subject, too.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By jc82 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:35 PM
- By Skydog in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2012, 11:19 PM
- By LDubs in forum Droid BionicReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:09 PM
- By rog152 in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:27 AM
- By xenophon in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2010, 11:29 AM