Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bdecastro77
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Premium Suite Update

Does anyone have any new news about the release date of the Premium Suite update? I know about 3 weeks ago it began to roll out in Korea and a few other countries and last I read it was something about the end of January...I'm really looking forward to the multi window. I flashed a couple roms and a port with it but wanna try it on stock TW..

Sent from my ROOTED SPH-L710 AOKP 4.1.2 es..Set your unicorn free

Default Re: Premium Suite Update

No, there has been no word from either Samsung or the carriers about a U.S. release. And it's really up to the carriers, not Samsung.

There's lots of speculation, though, if you read through the forums.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Oh I know there's been rumors of the end of January.. But nothing I could find has been solid..

Sent from my ROOTED SPH-L710/AOKP 4.2.1.. Set your unicorn free

This ain't happenin' at the end of January. Only 2 days left.....I'm going to go out on a limb and say March.

- - - Updated - - -

This ain't happenin' at the end of January. Only 2 days left.....I'm going to go out on a limb and say March.

As noted in the News section, the Sprint Samsung Nexus is officially being updated to 4.2.1 right now. So I would imagine the S3 will receive some sort of update shortly...but not today.

ROM
    CM10

A leak of the update is expected to be released on XDA any time now. The radio had been making it's rounds, and the whole ROM is currently being prepped for release. Assuming there aren't any more tests, it's just a matter of days until the official update hits.

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessDissent View Post
    A leak of the update is expected to be released on XDA any time now. The radio had been making it's rounds, and the whole ROM is currently being prepped for release. Assuming there aren't any more tests, it's just a matter of days until the official update hits.
    Leak

Cash Money Castro
    Thanked by:
    DubLJay likes this.