Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Almeuit
  • 1 Post By Ntchwaidumela
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Joe113's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    781 Posts
    Global Posts
    833 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

    Default Your Favorites for your GS3?

    SMS App- Handcent
    Launcher (if any)- Nova Prime
    Browser- Dolphin
    Games (top 5)- Angry Birds (all of em), Fun Run, Bad Piggies, Doodle Jump and Temple Run 2
    Apps (top 5)- Beautiful Widgets, Google Now, GSam Battery Monitor, Twitter and eBay
    Honorable Mentions- SwiftKey 3 is a lifesaver over the stock keyboard!! Also, I've got some pretty sweet wallpapers from Zedge.

    If you can think of anything else, please feel free to add!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    I love Nova Launcher Prime and also SwiftKey 3. I use ChompSMS though as my text message app.

    Dolphin is also what I use as a browser but sometimes I bounce to stock if Dolphin wants to act up on me. As for games I like doodle jump. I just wish they had Peggle for Android :P.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    coachpelkey and BergerKing like this.
  3. #3  
    Deadly_Poison630's Avatar

    Posts
    255 Posts
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    SMS App- Go sms pro (enjoyed it on my last phone so i stuck with it
    Launcher (if any)- Apex (free)
    Browser-Boat
    Games (top 5)- Pew Pew 1, Fun Run, Bad Piggies, Samurai II: Vengence and Temple Run 2
    Apps (top 5)- Beautiful Widgets, Google Now, Appaware (found some great apps thanks to this app), Twitter and facebook
    Honorable Mentions- SwiftKey 3 is amazing well as jelly bean keyboard. Also, I've got some pretty cool wallpapers from Zedge & Wallbase HD.
    Did I help you at all? Return the favor by giving me a "thanks"
    LG Rumor -> LG Rumor Touch -> LG Optimus S (Cyanogenmod 7.2 on 2.3.5) -> Samsung Galaxy S3 (MK3 Barebones on 4.3) -> LG Nexus 5 (Carbon Nightlies on 4.4.2)
  4. #4  
    coachpelkey's Avatar
    Man of La Mancha

    Posts
    147 Posts
    Global Posts
    150 Global Posts

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    SMS App- I use the stock, found that Go/Chomp/Handset are well they waste alot of space. Stock is ok for me
    Launcher- I love Nova Prime, just trying my best to figure out all the ways to customize it (without root)
    Browser- Stock
    Games (top5)- Subway Surfers, NFL qb13, Angry Birds, Lets Golf, Raiden
    Apps (top5)- Flipboard, SwiftKey, Twitter, Zedge, Clean Master
    Best Music Player- Player Pro (but I am giving jet audio plus a try)
    I am looking for a solid golf game, I dont mind lets golf, but....I know Tiger Woods looks good...just will eat up alot on my phone.

    If anyone has any suggestions or comments on what I posted, post away LOL.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    Nova Launcher Prime, GO SMS Pro, Swiftkey Flow Beta, Amazon Kindle, BeWeather Pro, Call Control, Chrome Beta, Alarm Clock Xtreme (Free), Google Wallet, Go!Chat Pro, Google Now, MyBackup Pro, Passdroid, Tapatalk, Zedge.
    coachpelkey likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    Joe113's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    781 Posts
    Global Posts
    833 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ntchwaidumela View Post
    Nova Launcher Prime, GO SMS Pro, Swiftkey Flow Beta, Amazon Kindle, BeWeather Pro, Call Control, Chrome Beta, Alarm Clock Xtreme (Free), Google Wallet, Go!Chat Pro, Google Now, MyBackup Pro, Passdroid, Tapatalk, Zedge.
    How is Chrome Beta?
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe113 View Post
    How is Chrome Beta?
    It seems to load a little faster, mail and web pages. I haven't really explored everything yet, but there haven't been any issues. I'm using it exclusively...so far, so good. Give it a try.
  8. #8  
    tobegone's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    sms-stock
    email-maildroid
    keyboard - swiftkey3
    browser-dolphin, i dabble w/opera mobile, and go to stock if I need to view flash content
    music player - Poweramp for ear buds, Google music for car
    faves-rhapsody, flipboard, currents, docs to go, astro file mgr,
    games- words w/friends, free chess, temple run2, kingdoms at war
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    Quote Originally Posted by tobegone View Post
    sms-stock
    email-maildroid
    keyboard - swiftkey3
    browser-dolphin, i dabble w/opera mobile, and go to stock if I need to view flash content
    music player - Poweramp for ear buds, Google music for car
    faves-rhapsody, flipboard, currents, docs to go, astro file mgr,
    games- words w/friends, free chess, temple run2, kingdoms at war
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    SwiftKey is on version 4 unless you haven't updated it.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    What is a launcher app? I have seen it mentioned numerous times.
    Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue & Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition)
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    Quote Originally Posted by kodybrannon View Post
    What is a launcher app? I have seen it mentioned numerous times.
    A launcher such as Nova launcher or others changes the ui of the device. You can customize how things look and feel.

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Your Favorites for your GS3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    I love Nova Launcher Prime and also SwiftKey 3. I use ChompSMS though as my text message app.

    Dolphin is also what I use as a browser but sometimes I bounce to stock if Dolphin wants to act up on me. As for games I like doodle jump. I just wish they had Peggle for Android :P.

    Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.
    Peggle used to be available, and I had no idea it's not anymore. I just confirmed that my old backup still works fine on the SGS3. An incident like this is one of the best arguments for rooting and using Titanium Backup!

    Samsung Galaxy S3 (Rooted)

Similar Threads

  1. Vote for your favorite browser
    By G-Money713 in forum Member Favorites
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:30 PM
  2. What is the capacity of your powercase for your S3 ?
    By aleutian in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 05:12 AM
  3. Google can refund your shipping for your Nexus 7 Pre-Order
    By quinnsdaddy11 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 12:08 PM
  4. What's your plan for your rooted Thunderbolt when the Gingerbread OTA comes out?
    By Astrodroid in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-21-2011, 06:44 PM
  5. How do you wipe your info, for your phone to be sold?
    By Oxn in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 09:49 PM

Posting Permissions

B