- 1 Posts
Outlook Calendar Sync
I need help with a particular issue with my outlook calendar. I feel like this has been a big topic of discussion and have read many different post about it but can't seem to figure it out. I use 2010 Microsoft Outlook for email and my calendar. My email will automatically come to my phone with no issues, however, whenever I add an event onto my calendar from my work computer it doesn't copy to my calendar on my phone UNLESS I manually hit the sync button everytime. It will also do it when I add an event to my phone calendar, it won't update or make changes on my work computer unless I hit the sync button. Why am I having to do this manaully? How can I have it be done automatically? Thanks for the help.
- 01-30-2013, 10:48 PM #2
Re: Outlook Calendar Sync
It would help if you stated what program you are using on your PC to sync which is not automatically starting, what your setting are and what type of account - pop, IMAP or exchange. Do you have another PC at home and does it work okay?Galaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- 01-31-2013, 10:48 AM #3
- 01-31-2013, 11:53 AM #4
Re: Outlook Calendar SyncGalaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- 01-31-2013, 03:47 PM #5
- 01-31-2013, 04:33 PM #6Galaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- 02-14-2013, 12:19 PM #7
- 02-14-2013, 01:07 PM #8PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 09-20-2013, 07:26 PM #9
- 222 Posts
Re: Outlook Calendar Sync
I have a gmail account that is shared with my wife so when I need an appointment to appear on just my phone I use Outlook without any issues at all, it syncs. All I ever did was open the email, left button (context menu), choose settings and then scroll to the bottom and make sure to check the calender box. From there it always just worked. When I open the calender I open settings and the outlook account is there under Calenders and is checked to sync. You can add an account at the bottom if it isn't listed.Galaxy S3 running MOAR Official v8.0 / 30+ Mods / Theme on the fly / Floating Multiwindow 01.27.14
- By guyndenver in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2011, 11:29 AM
- By hsiegal30 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:31 PM
- By Redraider1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2010, 07:23 PM
- By Chewie18 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2010, 10:26 AM
- By discdoc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:00 PM