- 1 Posts
Outlook Calendar Sync
I need help with a particular issue with my outlook calendar. I feel like this has been a big topic of discussion and have read many different post about it but can't seem to figure it out. I use 2010 Microsoft Outlook for email and my calendar. My email will automatically come to my phone with no issues, however, whenever I add an event onto my calendar from my work computer it doesn't copy to my calendar on my phone UNLESS I manually hit the sync button everytime. It will also do it when I add an event to my phone calendar, it won't update or make changes on my work computer unless I hit the sync button. Why am I having to do this manaully? How can I have it be done automatically? Thanks for the help.
- 01-30-2013, 09:48 PM #2
Re: Outlook Calendar Sync
It would help if you stated what program you are using on your PC to sync which is not automatically starting, what your setting are and what type of account - pop, IMAP or exchange. Do you have another PC at home and does it work okay?Galaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- 01-31-2013, 09:48 AM #3
- 01-31-2013, 10:53 AM #4
Re: Outlook Calendar SyncGalaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- 01-31-2013, 02:47 PM #5
- 01-31-2013, 03:33 PM #6Galaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- 02-14-2013, 11:19 AM #7
- 02-14-2013, 12:07 PM #8PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
If I've helped you, please press the Thanks button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By guyndenver in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2011, 10:29 AM
- By hsiegal30 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2011, 09:31 PM
- By Redraider1 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2010, 06:23 PM
- By Chewie18 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:26 AM
- By discdoc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:00 PM