- 02-15-2013, 06:18 AM #26
- 02-15-2013, 10:00 AM #27
- 5,151 Posts
Re: 4G LTE on the GS3 with Sprint
OK, that I can understand. But your post hardly said that.BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By AT1988 in forum Sprint PhotonReplies: 7Last Post: 07-05-2012, 09:33 PM
- By PaulDroidR2D2 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2011, 01:59 AM
- By pnicefor in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 3Last Post: 05-27-2011, 05:15 PM
- By VonRBuzard in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 10-22-2010, 06:16 PM
- By eyecon82 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 136Last Post: 06-13-2010, 11:02 PM