Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default gs3 and airave 2.5

my old airrave crapped out on my so sprint sent me a new airrave2.5. now for some reason, i cant get nothing to download on my gs3 when connected to the wifi but when i turn wifi on and connect to airave 2.5 i can refresh facebook and update google play apps. remove the airave and everything works fine. sprint is no help, all they want to do is voip test but i dont know if its an issue with the airave or my gs3. no other phone to test

Default Re: gs3 and airave 2.5

How do u have it set up, modem to Airave to router??

Sent from my Galaxy S3

I'm not following your question. Are you unable to download when you are connected to wifi or to the Airave? If it is related to the Airave, I I had same issue. Sprint had to reprovision my phone so the phone would connect to it. The S3 apparently doesn't play well with the Airave for some reason. Airvana knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by archangel849 View Post
    I'm not following your question. Are you unable to download when you are connected to wifi or to the Airave? If it is related to the Airave, I I had same issue. Sprint had to reprovision my phone so the phone would connect to it. The S3 apparently doesn't play well with the Airave for some reason. Airvana knows this.
    I agree....but it differs. My wife's S3 connects faster and at longer distances than mine....and mine, if im far I have to dial *99 once in a while to reconnect.

Sent from my Galaxy S3