Google Play not updating Apps
I think I may have messed this up by trying to check for an updated OS. I went into Google Services Framework and Cleared Data before attempting to update the Samsung software (which didn't work). Since then I get an Error message when I attempt to update apps in Google Play store.
Did I screw this up? Is there anything I can do to be able to get updates for my Apps in the Google Play store?
Or am I up a creek?
- 02-01-2013, 07:57 AM #2
Re: Google Play not updating Apps
Same thing randomly happened to me a while back. Go into your settings--->accounts--->Google, then remove your current account. Then re enter all your info, restart your phone and that should work.
- 02-01-2013, 10:06 AM #4
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 4Last Post: 10-24-2012, 09:19 PM
- By tmaze in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2012, 11:11 PM
- By metadog in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-13-2011, 06:41 AM
- By ctychick in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2010, 08:21 PM
- By sniffs in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:12 PM