- 02-06-2013, 05:41 PM #2
Re: contacts go to top of list when squeezing sides????
Interesting. Does the same thing in the standard email app (not Gmail). It's apparently the same as a double tap on the top of the phone. Seems to take quite a bit of pressure though, at least with my thin TPU case on.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By Alchematron in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:35 AM
- By La.productions92 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2011, 09:24 PM
- By changefromBB in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2011, 04:43 PM
- By blacknchrome in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2010, 01:31 PM
- By 0REDSOX7 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:04 PM