Nova launcher problems on S3

bdecastro77

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else experience constant crashing of Nova Launcher on Galaxy S3? Also, widgets not loading half the time? Any solutions?

Cash Money Castro

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Nova works perfectly on my S3. I would think your problem is being caused by a bad app rather than Nova. (Or just try a battery pull and see if things resolve itself.)

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI: you don't have to pull the battery. Press and hold the power button for 8-10 seconds and your phone will reboot.

bdecastro77

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Well, it's starting to crash again all the time. I emailed the developer of Nova Launcher... Haven't heard anything back yet though. Any other suggestions

Cash Money Castro

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I've not had any crashes. If you haven't already, I'd suggest clearing the app cache and data, uninstalling it, and then reinstalling from scratch.

bdecastro77

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
I've not had any crashes. If you haven't already, I'd suggest clearing the app cache and data, uninstalling it, and then reinstalling from scratch.

Yes, I did this twice.. I would judt delete it for good but every one else seems to have no issues. Hoping I can find a solution

Cash Money Castro

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Just as a hail-mary play, you could try deleting the app, rebooting into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache (and, why the hell not, fix permissions while you're in there), then reboot the phone back into the rom and re-install nova.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol