Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default One More Clock Widget Question

So I love the Motoblur clock that was on the Atrix HD I believe, the one with the 3 rings for weather clock and battery. So I found the theme that has it in the One More Clock Widget and I have noticed one oddball thing so far. If I clear the ram with the task manager it completely vanishes but I can still long press on it. It physically has to redraw before appearing again. Is there a way to prevent it from being cleared like this? I'm not rooted, running the latest android, nova prime for the launcher. Thanks guys!!

Default Re: One More Clock Widget Question

Let me ask a different question in reply: Why do you think there's a benefit to clearing RAM? Empty RAM doesn't provide you any benefit. Most of the time, Android will simply start filling it up again, using extra power to copy apps from ROM to RAM. One thing Android does really well is manage memory usage. Just let it's do it's thing.
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.