- 352 Posts
One More Clock Widget Question
So I love the Motoblur clock that was on the Atrix HD I believe, the one with the 3 rings for weather clock and battery. So I found the theme that has it in the One More Clock Widget and I have noticed one oddball thing so far. If I clear the ram with the task manager it completely vanishes but I can still long press on it. It physically has to redraw before appearing again. Is there a way to prevent it from being cleared like this? I'm not rooted, running the latest android, nova prime for the launcher. Thanks guys!!
- 02-08-2013, 06:10 PM #2
Re: One More Clock Widget Question
Let me ask a different question in reply: Why do you think there's a benefit to clearing RAM? Empty RAM doesn't provide you any benefit. Most of the time, Android will simply start filling it up again, using extra power to copy apps from ROM to RAM. One thing Android does really well is manage memory usage. Just let it's do it's thing.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- By jesse813 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2011, 03:05 PM
- By Alex949 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-28-2010, 10:55 PM
- By rxpx33 in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2010, 05:31 PM
- By cmax in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2010, 11:14 AM
- By sextonar in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2010, 05:10 PM