- 4 Posts
Rooting/Binary Count Help!
Awhile ago I tried to root my phone and flash CM10 but I wasn't able to. I never got the SuperUser permission to show up so I just gave up. My phone stopped receiving texts recently and I wanted to take it back to Sprint but my Binary Count shows that I've flashed custom roms and i can't use Triangle Away because i do not have the SuperUser permission. So I don't know what to do
- 02-08-2013, 04:31 PM #2
- 02-08-2013, 05:27 PM #3
- 4 Posts
- 02-16-2013, 09:53 PM #5
- 820 Posts
- Team Venom v1.2
Re: Rooting/Binary Count Help!
Here. Give this a try.http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...ash-count.html
- By mrcam216 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2010, 01:12 PM
- By jra22387 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2010, 09:32 AM
- By nate3382 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2010, 10:43 PM
- By Austin-Black#AC in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2010, 06:14 AM
- By tehmon in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 03-02-2010, 08:45 PM