Quick Poll: What Weather App Do You Use?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

I've been looking for a good weather app and was wondering what everyone here was using?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

oskar1995

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm a fan of the Beautiful Widgets which includes some really good weather info from Accu Weather. I set up the 4x1 widget with Time/Date and on the right has the High/Lo temps with the current temp in big letters. If I click the sun that's when the Accu Weather piece opens up. I like that this is one widget that I can set to "update on wake". I like some of the options when working with HD Widgets but that option is a must for me. When you are looking at the full weather (after clicking the sun), I like that there is a menu (click the little arrow towards the top) for Summary/Hours/Moon phases and more details (launches web site with more details).

Really useful.

pcubed

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I feel like the built-in weather app is nice, but I switched to the Beautiful Widgets app because they include the "real feel" temperature too.

And I think it looks pretty snazzy overall too.

bearballz72

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
After trying my fair share of weather apps over the years, I've settled on Eye in Sky and HD widgets. Love the Holo theme of Eye in Sky, and it's pretty accurate. Also love the vast customization options of HD widgets. Plus it looks great as well.

Both also have great developer support!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac